Monday, October 31, 2011

Wonderful Autumn Weekend

Yummy hot chocolate topped with whipped topping and Halloween sprinkles.  This was enjoyed cuddled with a blanket and my sweet husband in the swing on the back patio.  We have a gas lantern on a pole on the back patio of our new cottage.  I am loving the soft light it provides in our backyard so that I can enjoy sitting out on these cool autumn nights.
 Sweet hands of our youngest son helping his mom clean out our pumpkins.  Boy, I am glad that even with all of his texture sensitivities, he enjoys cleaning out pumpkins.
 Jack-O-Lanterns are carved and ready!!  Designed by each of the boys and carved by their Daddy.  They were lit last night and look great. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Robin!
    I stopped by your blog after reading your comment on Susan Branch's blog. I never miss a day reading Susan's blog. Your blog is beautiful too. We not only share the love for Susan Branch but we also share the love for God.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet photo of the hot chocolate makes me want to run to the kitchen and make a cup!

    ReplyDelete